Q Do I have to register as a user?
You do not have to register to use this site. When it comes to the order confirmation page, you will need to enter your name, address, contact telephone numbers and delivery details, however this does not register you and your details are only noted as a guest shopper.
Q How do I place an order?
We have made this process as easy as possible.
- Simply add the items you want to buy to your shopping cart
- Once you have finished shopping, click on ‘checkout’. Complete your address details and then select your shipping options if applicable - all costs will be displayed and added to your checkout cart. NOTE that some products already include shipping in their price and are sent directly by our supplier. If you order some products that are normally shipped using Australia Post with another product that can only be picked-up or shipped usng a courier then your "Australia Post" items will be shipped with the courierd items (or picked up).
- Submit your payment details and make sure you have checked Terms and Conditions.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once your order has been accepted.
Q What currency are the prices on the website?
All prices shown are quoted in Australian dollars.
Q Will I be charged GST?
Prices shown online include GST for Australian residents. For international orders, GST will not be applied. If you are from outside Australia you will need to contact us directly regarding ordering our products.
Q Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing your order. Please review your order details carefully and contact us immediately if you think there are any problems. Once your order has been processed and is being sent by courier, you will receive an email or phone call advising the expected arrival times of your product. If your product is being shipped by Australia Post or directly from our suppliers, delivery is normally 3-5 business days. This could be more if in remote areas.
Q Can I collect my order in person?
If you are in Melbourne, some products can be collected. Ecomad does not have retail storefront that is open normal business hours. A suitable pickup time will be arranged with you. Please do not select Pickup if you are in a hurry to receive your goods.
Q Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled as long as you submit your cancellation as soon as possible after your order has bene placed. We endeavour to ship products as soon as possible so cannot guarantee that your order has not been sent prior to you wanting to cancel the order. If this is the case and you would like a refund, you will need to return the goods in original packaged condition at your expense. Please contact us to advise you want to cancel your order. Please note your name, address, order number and a contact phone number. Refer to the Returns Policy for further information.
Q How long will it take for my order to arrive?
During the checkout process, you will have the option of selecting your shipping method; your choice will be added to your cart at this stage. Regular orders are usually received within 5 working days of payment. Express deliveries are received within 2 working days. Couriered orders can vary and you will be advised of expected delivery time.
Delays are experienced when parcels are returned to the post office. For couriered products, couriers will not nomally leave items unattended at any address unless advised otherwise by you, the customer. Ecomad or the courier company are not responsible for any goods left at an address that is unattended which have had instructions by the customer to leave items. It is important that you make sure someone is home for arrival of your couriered items.
Q Do I have to sign for my order?
In some cases, Yes. If you will not be home at the time your order is due to be delivered, please provide an alternative delivery address, as orders not able to be signed for are returned and further delivery expenses will occur.
Q Do you have a minimum order amount?
Absolutely not! There is no minimum order amount. You can order as little or as much as you want from our site.
Q Can I get help to place my order?
If you need help to place your order, please contact us.
Q What are my payment options?
We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard using PayPal. You DO NOT need to register as a paypal member to use paypal. Please read the instructions on the paypal payment page. We also accept direct deposit into our bank account. Goods cannot be shipped until money has been cleared into our account.
Q How do I know my credit card information is safe?
In accordance with PCI-SSC Security Standards, no cardholder data is stored or held by Ecomad. We use Paypal as our credit card payment facility - please see their website regarding their policies.
* SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a security protocol for managing the security of online message transmission. SSL encrypts or scrambles any information sent from your web browser to the server you are connected to, making it impossible to intercept and tamper with the information on the way. The way that SSL is implemented is via a digital certificate. Digital certificates guarantee the security of the connection between the browser and the server.
Q When do I get charged for my goods?
If using your credit card your payment will be debited (by Paypal) immediately.
Q I don’t have a credit card. How can I pay for my order?
If you cannot pay by credit card, you can use direct transfer into our bank account. We don't accept cash on delivery, or cash on pickup.
Postage and handling
Q What postal methods and prices do you offer?
Products can be shipped a number of ways.
- Some of our products are shipped using Australia Post and your are offered regular or express post during checktout. Shipping can be from 2-5 business days in most cases.
- Some products are shipped directly from our manufacturer or supplier (generally using Australia Post) as they have access to cheaper Australia Post rates than what we can offer. Shipping can be from 2-5 business days in most cases.
- Some products have a set delivery fee within the Melbourne Metro area and are delivered by courier. Shipping can be from 2-7 business days.
- Some products are shipped via courier outside the Melbourne Metro and interstate. In these cases, its best to contact us prior to ordering and paying for your goods as costs vary due to weight and destination and we cannot currently include these in our shipping section during the checkout process. If you fail to advise us beforehand, we will contact you via email / phone to advise what the cost for delivery will be and will require this payment prior to goods being shipped. Couriered products are sent using eGo.com.au. Shipping can be from 2-7 business days.
For international customers, currently products are not shipped overseas. Please contact us if you would like to purchase our products.
Q Can I pick my order up and avoid paying postage costs?
In some cases, yes this is possible but only to Melbourne metro customers or those willing to travel from outside this area. Our office is not open at regular hours for pickup so if you are in a hurry to receive your goods, please don't select this option during checkout. We will contact you regarding a suitable time for pickup when one of our staff is available.
Q How can I track my order?
You will receive an email from us if your goods are being sent via express post or courier.
Q What shipping charges will I incur?
All original orders will incur shipping charges, which are calculated during the checkout stage. Replacements for faulty items are shipped freight free. If you have requested a return/credit for a change of mind, postage and handling will NOT be refunded.
Delivery and returns
Q Do you deliver to post office boxes?
No. All orders must be shipped to a residential or business street address.
Q What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
If you have not received your order in the time you expected please contact us.
If you place an order and the item is out of stock, you will be notified by email that your order has been placed on back order and you will be advised of the revised expected delivery date.
Q What happens if I ordered the wrong size and I want to exchange or return my order?
If you have ordered an item that is the wrong size or colour, you can return your order within 14 days of invoice. You will need to complete an online Returns Request. Please contact us for this form.
For the full Returns Policy click here.
Q What if the goods I receive are faulty?
Faulty items will be repaired or replaced if returned within the warranty period (6 months). Some items may have a longer warranty period. To arrange a return of a faulty item, see the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined. All goods are checked and in working order when sent directly by Ecomad. We cannot guarantee the condition when goods are sent from our manufacturers/supplier - please contact us if there are issues.
Q How do I get a refund for a faulty item?
Refunds will be issued when a faulty item has been returned and cannot be replaced, or where a suitable item cannot be found for an exchange and the item is returned within 2 weeks of purchase. Refer to the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined.
Q Where do I send my returns to?
Please contact us for returns details.
Q How do I return my goods?
Request a return request. When you have submitted your Return Request you will receive a Return Authority Number from Ecomad. Make sure you include this authority number with your items, along with your original order number.
Q How do I cancel an order?
Orders can be cancelled as long as you submit your cancellation before you are notified that your order has been shipped. To cancel an order contact us as soon as possible after you have made your order. If you are too late and your item is shipped, returning the goods in original condition is at your expense. Payment will be credited via a bank transfer into your account.
Q What is the Credit and Returns Policy?
Items purchased from the eco-Shop can be returned for the following reasons:
- the item ordered is faulty
- the item ordered is the wrong item or the wrong size
- you received the wrong item.
All returns (except where the item is faulty) must be made within 14 days of invoice. All items must be in their original condition:
- within its original packaging
- have all labels intact
Items can only be exchanged as like for like items
Cancelled orders with be credited as above.
Q How do I submit a return request?
Complete the online Returns Request Form.
Provide all details where prompted.
If you need your replacement item shipped to an address that is different from your original order, type your new delivery address in the space shown.
Press the submit button when finished.
Q When will I receive my replacement goods?
Once your returned items have been received by Ecomad and an exchange is required, the replacement item will be shipped to you:
- replacements for faulty items are shipped freight free
- if your return is for a credit for change of mind, you will be credited for the full cost of the item, but postage and handling will NOT be refunded.